½ inch finely chopped ginger
2 pods finely chopped garlic
1 green chilli finely chopped or chilli sauce,
2 tbsp cornflour
2 tsp. Juice of lemon squeezed
½ pepper powder
2 tsp soya sauce.
1 tbsp. noodles
- Deer fry the noodles
- In a wok sauté ginger garlic, green chillies
- Add diced veggies into it with paneer and sauté
- Add water to required quantity.
- When it boils add soya sauce and pepper powder
- Let it simmer awhile,
- Mix corn flour in a little water and add to the soup mixture. Boil till it reaches required consistency
- Add the spring onions
- Turn of the flame and add lime juice
Add the fried noodles when serving.