1 cup grated Mooli
½ coconuts scrapped
2 tsp. Chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste.
½ a cup curd
Green chillies copped 1 tsp.
11 tbsp. pomegranate
- Grate the Mooli and squeeze out water
- Slit green chillies and add,
- Add in salt, sugar and coriander seeds
- Add in coconut scarping and curd and bring it desired consistency
- In a wok heat a tsp of oil, add mustard when it begins to spurt add in urad dal, dry red chilli, a pinch of hing and kharipatta. Turn off the flame; pour this seasoning over the prepared dip.
Serve with rice or roti.